LIVE online and interactive storybook camp where young artists will learn how to tell stories and draw pictures about haunted houses, monsters, ghosts and more! This class is designed to get imaginations working while creating ideas for stories and illustrating pictures based on their tales. Fun for all ages, each artist decides just how scary or spooky to make their amazing stories.
Five day LIVE art camp starts June 14th and ends June 18th
starting at 10:00am eastern daylight time
- Limited to 15 sign-up spots
- Live and interactive using the Zoom platform
- Artist will be able to share work, ideas, and ask questions with Steve Harpster
- One fee for the entire family to enjoy drawing and creating comics
- Classes are one hour long
Once you sign-up for the class you will receive a LINK for the online class and a password.
Artists will need paper and pencils for this class. Other tools that will help but not required are Post it style notes, blank index cards, a ruler, pens and markers.
Receive a full refund if you cancel 48 hours before the first class. Class will be canceled if a minimum of 10 sign-up spots are not filled.